If you are not satisfied with the goods you have received, you can return them to us within 30 days of receipt, providing they are in an original resalable condition.
Once returned you will be entitled to a full refund which will not include the cost of the return postage. Shipping costs for change-of-mind purchases are the responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable. We are not able to refund or exchange items that appear to have been used, opened, or are not in original condition. If you want these returned to you, we may request that you cover the delivery cost.
- Please send an email to email@example.com along with a photo of the products you are returning
- Once approved, we will provide you with a return merchandise authorization number and mailing information
- Please mark your RMA number clearly on the outer packaging of your parcel.
- Use an insured tracking delivery service to ensure your parcel reaches us safely.
- Send a follow-up email with your tracking information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure your return is well packaged and meets all the conditions outlined below.
Returns Terms and Guidelines:
- All returned items must be unused, unopened, and complete with original plastic wrapping.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items,
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service for your protection and prompt delivery. We can not take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- Please make sure that the returns form has been approved - We can not ensure that we will be able to properly locate and handle your return or exchange without the return authorization and the correct return address
- If you have received the incorrect items or the items you have received are faulty, please email us at email@example.com to discuss further.
Returns are only with our prior written consent, which may be withheld at our sole discretion and provided on a case by case basis.